Thursday, October 11, 2007

More updates on Cookie

Mummy: Not very good news after visiting Dr Heng on 9 Oct and its all becos of my stupid/silly mistake. I got confused over the medication instructions and poor Cookie had to suffer for 5 solid days (after the surgery)..poor Boy..he must be in so much pain during those 5 days BUT he dunno how to tell me...

Now his left eye has some blood (if this problem accelerate, will lead to total blindness) and his right eye has some minor inflammation and scarring...Oh GOD! I feel so guilty and upset...no matter how many times I apologised to Cookie..it will not help to minimise the guilt I feel....

Cookie..I am really really sorry...

The recovery process might be prolong due to my mistake...BUT I sincerely pray that you will recover soon....

SORRY...

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear!

    Poor Cookie, is he feeling better now? Please don't blame yourself too, I'm sure Cookie will understand. Speedy recovery to you, Cookie boy!

    Snuggle,
    Precious

    ReplyDelete