Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've been tagged!!

Hi all, Mummy been busy the past week so she did not hv much time to log in and let me blog lor..guess wat?! I've been tagged by Sweety and Snowball! Actually hor, I very blur de, I not sure wat is the meaning of being tagged lor..but I think I hv to do the following:


The Rules of this tag:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.


Here goes:


8 random facts abt me:


1. I am super ultra passionate to those that I lup! Be it humans or doggie, as long as I like them, I will be all over them!

2. I have very very low tolerance for pain. Little bit of pain and I will WHINE the roof down!

3. I like to make a high pitch sound when I want things to be done my way. Mummy finds this ultra embarrassing esp when she brings me to the vet and I get to see many other doggie...the sound is so high pitch that everyone will be very amused and start to ask Mummy why I do that lor.....so far I think Aunty Flyz ever witness me doing that...hehe

4. I prefer to kiss males then females! Mummy say she suspect that I am a gay!

5. I bark and bark, little bit of sound and I will bark!! I am a full time security guard at home!! Neighbours either hate or like me. Hate me for making so much noise and Love me for guarding their homes too!

6. I am terrified of rain and thunder...super super afraid...ever puke all over the floor coz I was so shaken up

7. I am pretty choosy in food and treats..I will eat things that I like....

8. Though I look chubby BUT I am not hor. I have double coat fur and I hv very fluffy fur also.


Hmm...majority of my frens had been tagged before liao...how huh...sigh....can I skip point 3 & 4 of the rules??

Oooh I've also been awarded by Snowball


This award is presented to a successful blogger, one who can “be the blog” - making it their own, staying with it, interacting with the readers, and just plain having fun."I feel very honoured to have received this award.
Thank you, Snowball!I would like to tag the above game and pass this award to the following of my friends.
Have fun everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Scrabby,

    Thanks for playing along with the tag.

    You have already done 3 when you pass the award on to 8 pups and tag them for the game. If you have also gone to their blog and leave a word to tell them about this tag and award, you would have done 4 too.

    Since you are so new to this tagging game thingy, I will remember to tag you more next time. heee heeee...

    Luv,
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Scrabby,
    veri sweet of u to give me the award! (tho my Jiejie has been slacking big time on my blog)

    as for Fact #4, i sure hope not... dat will break the hearts of many girl doggins.

    ReplyDelete