Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hero

Last evening while Mummy and Nai Nai brot us for our walk, something exciting happened! We saw 3 pussy cats hiding in the bushes...their attention were focused elsewhere and din even know me and Gor is just right behind them...we were very curious wat they were looking at and then suddenly all the pussy cats dashed ahead! Then we saw! They attacked and bounced ontop of a pigeon! Oooh the poor bird!! One of the cat pawed the birdie and tried to bite its throat!! Mummy screamed and I launched forward! I barked and growled loudly and all the cats were shocked!! The birdie took this opportunity and quickly flew away...but I bet its injured also...

All the cats formed a circle around me and Mummy...hissing at us...Mummy and Nai Nai loudly shooed at them and chased them away...

Actually this is not the 1st time we saw cats attacking birds in the neighbourhood...once we saw this cat ...it has a bird inside its mouth and dashed under a car...too late as the bird is already dead when Mummy tried to poke a stick under the car, trying to scare the cat away....she saw the cat already bitten off the bird's head....:(

Mummy and Nai Nai say I am a *hero*...I helped to save the pigeon last evening...hehe...me so happy as long as I can chase after cats le...hmmm..as I dun like cats lor...

Hope the pigeon is ok...

1 comment:

  1. oh Scrabby, you are such a hero for saving the bird's life. I hope that the bird is not injured.

    Luv
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete