Thursday, August 7, 2008

Zhen De Lao Le Mah..sigh...

Uncle Alex came across some old photos of Gor and suddenly all of them realised that Gor really aged le...Gor used to be so young and bubbly and cute (JUST LIKE ME!!!) but now he looks abit haggard and his *hair* also dun seem to be as thick as before le...

Mummy say time really passes by very quickly..and its heartbreaking to see Gor getting old..but nature works in such way that such things cant be controlled de...she also say one day I will become the same as Gor..I will become old and will not be as playful le...hmmm...I wonder how it will be...

These are some photos of Gor when he was much younger and some recent photos..guess the difference is indeed quite obvious...sigh







1 comment:

  1. Scrabby, I dun think its the age that affect his look now. I think its more to the hair style. Ask mum to let your gor keep mid length coat again and he will regain his youth again.

    Tell your mum that since she has already 1 active you around, she should be really glad that your gor is not as active if not she will get headache. Hee...

    Btw, Is you gor as old as I? I dun think so right? I am 10 years old this year. What about your gor?

    Luv
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete