Sunday, July 27, 2008

Congrats to the Sailors!!

Dang Dang Dang Dang..Dang Dang Dang Dang..:-)

Ok Ok..I admit I cant *sing* very well lor but me and Gor just want to give our blessings to Uncle Darryl and Aunty Priscilla!! They got married on 26 July 2008 at the beautiful Raffles Hotel. Aunty Pris is now officially Mrs Sailor!!! :-)

Aunty Pris is one of my Mummy's best fren and all of us are very very happy for her...ooh Uncle Alex is also their wedding planner lor ..no wonder me and Gor did not get to see Uncle Alex yesterday..he is busy...

The wedding dinner is very glam and wonderful...Mummy say all the uncles and aunties dressed so nicely..hmm..too bad me and Gor not allowed to go..if not am sure Mummy will make sure we are dressed up..ooh maybe we will have our own tux too!!! Then I am sure both me and Gor will be the most handsome *hunks* among all the guests..hehe..:P

Mr and Mrs Sailor - here are a couple of wet kisses (licks) from me and Gor..congratulations!!!..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment