Sunday, March 11, 2007

Bath and Cookie Gor Gor

Today mummy have to shower both me and Cookie Gor Gor as Uncle A is away ...well I pissed mummy off BIG TIME lor...I dun like shower..infact I hate water!!! Mummy was soaked thru after she bath me...she is very very TL with me now....she kept screaming at me and compare me with Cookie Gor Gor...blah blah blah..he is so guai...just diam diam..why cant I be like him?? CHEY..who wants to be like Cookie Gor Gor..he so gong de!


See I also bua song after shower....mummy keep nagging and nagging....si beh SIAN...




Ok as promised, I will also do a short intro on Cookie Gor Gor. He was also adopted almost 6yrs ago by mummy and Uncle A (mummy's younger bro). He is a maltese (GIANT de) coz he weighs almost 2kg heavier then me leh. He is taller, bigger and much older then me lor. But I BULLY him all the time!!!! You know why?? Becos he is damn GONG! hahaha..well its becos he has a very sweet temper, he loves me too much mah....

Dun you think he looks like the Ikea rug in this photo? *GRIN*





Ok lah better show a handsome photo of him lah...


Ok I want to go take my nap le..shower makes me feel so so tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment