Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back from Bangkok...Oh boy..wat a trip!

I am finally back from Bangkok!!  Its been a awesome trip both for work and for leisure!  I stayed at the Centara Grand @ CentralWorld, its basically a new hotel (just 5 mths old) and the room is really not too bad!  




You cannot imagine the amount of food I consume daily!!  These photos are just a tiny snapshots of my daily diet there!!  SINFUL!!






Oh there is a lovely section of Pets stuff at the Mall too!!  See how they decor the individual *spa* room for the dogs!




Everyday after my work at the exhibition hall I will cheong to the malls for shopping!!  Guess what, my pair of white casual sandals had 2 huge holes at the end of my trip!!!  You can imagine how *hard* I been walking in them...LOL!  Oh this is a photo of our exhibition booth during setup on 18th May..we are biggest sponsor for this exhibition and thus we have the most prominent location within the exhibtion, right at the entrance.

Well retail therapy ROCKS big time for me!!  I bought some really pretty stuff for myself!!  My new clothings are currently being washed so no pics but these are my loots from Bangkok!!  Enjoy!! 

Lastly a self shot of myself with my Chanel metallic tote..yeah I know I am super HIAO (Vain!) hahaha
On the whole its been a great trip, colleagues were really nice but I am still not sure if I should stay on after my contract ends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment