Thursday, May 14, 2009

Misc. thoughts...

Its been quite sometime I take over and blog about what's happening to me lately...

Re health - hmm..I also dunno...seems to be better seems to be getting worst...dilemma now....pain comes and goes...when the pain comes...it can be so bad that I cant sleep...survive on painkillers again?  Good or bad?...

Re work - contract ending end June...everyone in the office been asking me to extend...in dilemma again..should I stay or go?  Want to go back to full time but can my health take it?  Next week going to Bangkok for 1 full week ...will be running around like a mad woman for the exhibition...crossing my fingers that painkillers will be sufficient... 

Re family - would be nice if all of us can stay together again BUT show me the $$$...need $$$ to buy a bigger space for everyone...in the meantime...will continue to stay on my own...well pros and cons of staying alone too..right? 

Lately I think I going through mid-life crisis...suddenly very eager to grab on to time..going to be 40 next yr le...now I like going back to being a teenager..suddenly very into fashion accessories i.e. handbags, ear rings, dresses...haha..

Think I lost abit of weight lately or becos of the dress huh?  See how vain I becoming..take self pic!! 


No matter what...I should appreciate and treasure the good times and good things I had and been through..right?  Thank you!! :-) Lets see what will happen in the future...will update again on my final decision re work and health..

In the mean time...Jia You!!  Bangkok here I come!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment