Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sprained my right front leg...

Mummy had to send me to the Vet a few days ago coz she noticed I had a slight limp and I no longer can jump up and down the sofa...and this is my favorite activity at home...so off we went to the Vet....

Dr Gianuario at The Animal Infirmary gave me a detailed examination and told Mummy I have a slight sprain.  I was told to stay off jumping high and I should not be running around too...Hmmm...I pain pain how to run huh?! Of coz I know lah...Alamak! At the same time, I was given an injection re my persistent yeast infection to my left ear...OUCH!  that hurts!!!  While I am suffering inside the examination room with Dr Gianuario...Mummy was outside waiting and watching a litter of new puppies that was brought in by 2 kind gentlemen.  Mummy had never see so many new born puppies and she was pretty amazed ...

Btw they are pretty LOUD dun you think?  But so so cute!!  Their mummy is waiting for them outside the vet though

Mummy saw a GR who was lying on the floor and had great difficulty standing up....guess what....he is waiting for his test results but they suspect he suffered a stroke!  And the poor fellow is only 4 yrs old!  Pray hard that he is not suffering from stroke...


Well from my sulky face, you can tell how much I hate to go to the vet...and of coz I NEVER listen to the vet...once the pain starts to wear off..I immediately JUMP onto the sofa again!


My only consolation is babe from next door came to visit me!  Big Foot!! Sigh..so in love with her!



No comments:

Post a Comment