Monday, July 22, 2013

Pom Pom Girl? Who?? Me??!

Ok I know its been a long time since I last blogged...reason is coz my gf, Big Foot, she went away!!  I've been sad and no mood to write at all.  Big Foot went back to her 2nd home coz the terrible haze in Singapore *chased* her Ah Ma and Ah Gong to USA.  They flew to USA to avoid the haze which takes a toil on their health...:(

Well....its ok!..she will be coming back the next few days le!!  I am so happy and decided its abt time I update my blog..sorry folks! hehe

Well...I've always been mistaken as a GIRL!  YES!!!!  Can you imagine that??!  Esp when my "hair" is longer...Mummy thot I look like a Pom Pom Girl aka Cheerleading Gal??  She took a pic and then compare with some shots....ok be fair...do you guys/gals think so too?


Those few Jie Jies all so cute and pretty lor...with their hair tied up...I dun think I have "hair" that tied up right??

Well...maybe I dun mind being a Pom Pom GUY but NEVER as a Pom Pom Gal lah..hehe :P




No comments:

Post a Comment