Tuesday, September 3, 2013

深深的思念...

Cookie Gor Gor....Mummy told me today its officially 1 month since you suddenly depart and went over to the Rainbow Bridge...everyday I miss you deeply...I miss having Gor around to protect me...miss having Gor around to sayang and love me...miss having Gor around to give in to me...miss having Gor around for playtime...miss having Gor around during meal time...I just miss you Gor...I know I not a good 弟弟 coz I tend to bully you alot...I am so so sorry...will you pls forgive Scrabby??

Scrabby promise to watch over 奶奶, Mummy and Alex Uncle for you...BUT you will be watching over us too right??  Must help me to keep everyone safe and happy ok??

Mummy say you must have make many new friends at the Rainbow Bridge..tell me..did you meet Blur, 妞妞??  Can say hi to them for me??  But Gor..you cannot forget Scrabby ok??  One day...we will meet again de....at the Rainbow Bridge...Love you Gor....

I always ask 奶奶 and Mummy to carry me so I can see you...Really miss you deeply...




No comments:

Post a Comment