Monday, March 12, 2007

Nicknames (Part 1)

People have been wondering why I name my blog as Sum Seng Gao..well reason is becos I have quite a number of nicknames...I will list them out accordingly below:
Sum Seng Gao - This nick was given by Grandpa Patrick. He seems to be a very IMPT person at the RC below my home. Everytime he sees me, he will shout "Sum Seng Boy! Sum Seng Boy! come!! come!!" OMG, so malu!!! Thus I try to act blur..dun want to acknowledge him at all!! And I dun even know why the hell he gave me this nick!!!! May be becos I hv a KL face bah?


Da Ji Tui - Granny (Nai Nai) say my hind legs look like chicken drumlet...keke...I think so too leh!



Katek boy - hmmm..my legs also very short and stout lor..u see!!



Xiao Tao Qi - this nick given by the China tenants staying next door. They told Nai Nai I am very very cheeky and notti lor...CHEY!!!

Mummy thinks the list of nicknames will GROW longer whor...coz she totally agrees with what people told her abt me lor....esp. the part I am cheeky lor....*GRIN*..who cares??!

No comments:

Post a Comment