Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tian Ah..........

Yesterday morning, Mummy and Uncle A brought us to Aunty L's shop for a *hair cut*...usually we enjoy going gai gai de BUT sorry to say this...we really hate going to Aunty L's shop....*WAIL*

Once we reach the shop, me and Cookie Gor Gor refused to go inside...we dun want to *cut hair*...I overheard Mummy telling Aunty L to shave till 3mm??!!! WTF!!! Hello!!! that is almost like botak le??!! I dont want...PLS PLS PLS...Mummy say weather is too hot and Cookie Gor Gor been panting like siao...BUT BUT...I did not mah...."SOB SOB SOB"...

After almost 2.5hrs, the damage is done...pls be our judge and tell us...SIGH...this is how we look now....


I think Cookie Gor Gor still look ok lah...but me??! SIGH...Mummy and Uncle A kept laffing at me....*SAD*

No comments:

Post a Comment