Saturday, November 10, 2007

Wet morning

Hmmm..lately its been raining nearly every morning hor...feel so sian and sleepy...I am afraid of rain and thunder BUT me and Gor still need our morning walks mah...coz we need to go *release* then the floors all so wet...so sian....see how my Gor look this am..hahahaha..u think he looking sleepy too??



Mummy say rainy weather will have ticks de (those blood sucking creatures!!!)..so later when she bath us, she will use that smelly Neem Oil...Tian Ah....HELP!!! the smell is really bad lor....
Rain Rain go away .....................

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Neem stuff didn't smell too bad - and the rain stops soon of course!

    River

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask mummy to try diluting ACV to rinse you after bath. I use this method to prevent ticks.

    Luv
    Snowball

    ReplyDelete