Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I am Ang Moh Gao! HAHA!

Ok you guys must be wondering what I meant by the title?  Its actually SINGLISH..something very unique to Singapore where I am born.  Mummy wants me to clarify first before I blog so as not to offend some readers.  Ang Moh in singlish means English and Gao is in hokkien which means Dog.  Later I will also mention Chi Na Gao aka Cookie Gor Gor...Chi Na in singlish means Chinese...

Well..me and Cookie Gor Gor...we tend to understand different language lor.  Me is English + Singlish thus I can blog ma where Gor Gor understands mainly Chinese!  Gor Gor is Chi Na Gao ..LOL!

After our gai gai (walk), when 奶奶clean us up, she will tell us separately in English and Chinese:

奶奶: Front
Me: Raised both front paws for wiping
奶奶: Backside
Me: Turned around and raised both back paws for wiping
奶奶: Gu Gu Bird! (Singlish..it means my ahem... crown jewel)
Me: shift my butt so she can wipe clean clean

Now its Cookie Gor Gor's turn:

奶奶: 脚
Gor Gor: Raised both front paws for wiping
奶奶: 后面
Gor Gor: Turned around and raised both back paws for wiping
奶奶: Gu Gu 鸟!(mixture of Singlish and Chinese..it means crown jewel too!)
Gor Gor: shift his butt so she can wipe clean clean

So can you get the picture??! Well..Mummy ever asked 奶奶why she speak to us with different language and she just shrugged her shoulders..no particular reason lor.

Well no matter what, we still very good brothers lah :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment