Wednesday, October 16, 2013

"Marriage" life

Am sorry about the long absence but Mummy and 奶奶 went to visit Uncle Alex in Shanghai.  I went to stay with my gf, Big Foot!  I am certainly not complaining that they *dumped* me at Big Foot's place and went away for fun lor!  I do miss my Mummy and 奶奶 lah but imagine a short "marriage" life with Big Foot!!  YEAH!!  

"Marriage" life is certainly fun...I mean ..in the beginning lah!  I got to eat, sleep, have fun with Big Foot.  It was really blissful coz I get to be really close to her, her family also treated me very well..loads of love and attention was given to me.  They make sure I do not feel too sad coz I am away from my family.  They really sayang me deep deep!  But I have to admit...I feel I miss my freedom and privacy after awhile...Big Foot follows me everywhere!!  She is naggy too...hmmmm....I start to miss home...I miss having my own space...I miss Mummy and 奶奶...

I think I not suitable for "marriage"...i guess boyfriend and girlfriend status is still the best....so imagine how happy I am when Mummy and 奶奶 come home!!  I was jumping up and up and hop around in joy!  I think I even squeak and scream in joy too! HAHAHAHA!  

After i went home (actually its just next door), Big Foot miss me BIG TIME and she's been coming over very regularly and asking me to follow her home! hehe!  I have to be really patient and explain to her...lucky she is very understanding :)

Mummy bought Big Foot presents too...new hair clip and also raincoat!  She look really cute and pretty!




Lastly dun you think we look like a perfect couple? :)  I know I am very lucky to have such a chio and cute gf


PS:  Scrabby Mummy - after Cookie passed away, bro and I decided to bring mom over to Shanghai, just for a short change of environment.  Mom will be going to Shanghai again once the weather turn warmer for a longer stay.  Bro do not want anymore regrets coz he did not get to spend enough time with Cookie and he does not want the same with Mom as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment