Friday, November 29, 2013

Greying...

Scrabby Mummy: Lately while walking Scrabby, I've got not 1 but a few queries from people whom we met frequently during our walks..."hey Hello!! Oh new dog??! Where is Scrabby?" And I will always reply "No, this is Scrabby lor!" And their replies will always be "HUH??! Issit?? he looks different leh??! How come no longer chocolate in colour??" So I came home and went through some old photographs of Scrabby...

Well its true! He does look abit different now...He is no longer dark brown in colour, he is not so chubby too and his ears! His ears now seem so much bigger then before too! His fur looks pale now, almost silvery ...hmmm...I decided to check with a few doggie lover pals and they told me as a dog grows older, the fur color will change...SO I guess my little Scrabby is indeed greying with age...He is getting older le...sigh

Take a look at his younger pic and present pic...am sure you can tell the difference too!


This pic taken a few days ago, see how pale is his body...


This was taken a few years ago, see how brown he looks...

I guess its a natural aging process which we can't control...I am getting grey myself as well...but the thought of my cute little Scrabby getting old..it just gets into me...wish my Baby will always stay cute and young...

1 comment:

  1. He will always be a baby in your eyes!! Still cute lah.

    ReplyDelete