Wednesday, March 6, 2013

老花眼....(Presbyopia)

Scrabby Mummy - think I am really getting old, I am unable to read books, papers or anything that is near to my eyes...guess I have Presbyopia, commonly known as 老花 (Lao Hua).  Definition of Presbyopia from Wikipedia is:

Presbyopia is a condition where with age, the eye exhibits a progressively diminished ability to focus on near objects.

Well no choice and I had to get reading glasses especially when I need to do work/read.  Frankly no one looks good with reading glass....EXCEPT.....Scrabby!  LOL!


I have to admit I DO NOT look STYLO like him when I wear that pair of reading glasses! HAHA!

Ok to reward him for being such a good model, he shall wear my sunglass for a change!


We all grow old..I guess I just have to make sure I AGED gracefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment